October 15, 2007

Happy 31st Birthday, Jeremy!


Sorry it has been so long since my last post! I have not been taking pictures lately (bad, bad Mommy).

Yesterday we went to Wings, Etc. to celebrate Jeremy's 31st Birthday. It was Leo's first trip to Wing's Etc. and he had a fun time. He loves to be out and about.
Of course, once we got there, we thought it would be good for a photo opp., but I didn't have my camera. Jeremy had his phone, so I took a picture with his camera-phone. That is why the resolution is so awful!
I have really been wanting to post something, so this is going to have to do.
I think we are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend though so stay tuned.....

Have a great week!

Love, Jenny and Leo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a super mom is hard to do! Just appreciate it when you can find the time to keep all of us in touch with your lives.

Love to All.

Aunt Dawn and Uncle Brette

Anonymous said...

PS. Happy Belated Birthday Jeremy!