October 21, 2007

Happy Fall!





We had a fun weekend! Saturday we just hung out around the house during the day. In the evening our friends from Purdue, Max and Kelly Katz came for a visit. It was great to see them and I loved showing off Leo. They are expecting a baby on Memorial Day, 08! We are so happy for them!





After going out for a yummy breakfast with Max and Kelly, our plan on Sunday was to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Someone recommended a place which is near our house. I thought it sounded great, and it was just down the road! We get there and it is not a "pumpkin patch". It more more like a "pumpkin driveway". I was bummed for a minute, but quickly got over it. They had some fantastic looking pumpkins and some lovely corn stalks to hang on our light post, so I was happy. I didn't necessarily get the pictures of Leo in a big pumpkin field, but there is always next year. I have a feeling he wasn't too disappointed.








Until next time!
Love, Jenny and Leo

No comments: